A Remedial massage treatment has so many benefits to improve the everyday running of your body. It will lengthen muscle fibres, remove lactic acid, relieve pain, reduce inflammation and fluid. Depending on your needs with remedial massage, you will notice improvements right away and with close consultation with the staff you can tailor the session to suit any problem areas.
We warm the muscles from the inside out with special oils, we may apply specialized trigger point therapy to release the muscle and we will apply oedema massage to remove unwanted fluid and toxins.
Remedial massage melbourne cbd is a therapeutic deep tissue massage. It incorporates massage, manipulation of soft tissues and exercise advice to reduce symptoms of overuse injuries, treat muscular aches and pains and correct postural problems.
Remedial massage melbourne cbd is a holistic therapy; it treats the whole body, identifying and treating the cause of the disorder and not just the symptoms.
When muscles become knotted and tense or damaged, remedial massage melbourne cbd provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow. By identifying the original biomechanical dysfunction, we can then begin to heal the cause of the disorder, as well as the symptoms.
Remedial massage melbourne cbd uses several specialised techniques to locate and repair damage to muscles, tendons and joints. Massage therapy supports and speeds up the body’s own repair mechanisms. Passive joint stretching moves are also used.
There are other benefits:
- Increase the blood’s oxygen capacity by 10-15%
- Muscle tone: Help loosen contracted, shortened muscles and stimulate weak, flaccid muscles. This muscle “balancing” can even help posture and promote more efficient movement;
- Speed recovery from exercise-induced fatigue;
- Increase production of gastric juices, saliva and urine;
- Increase excretion of nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus, and sodium chloride (salt). This suggests that the metabolic rate increases;
- Balance the nervous system by soothing or stimulating it, depending on which effect is needed;
- Improves function of the oil and sweat glands that lubricate, clean and cool the skin. Though, inflexible skin can become softer and more supple;
- Indirectly or directly stimulating nerves the supply internal organs can dilate the organs’ blood vessels, improving blood supply.